Spare parts for Clubsport V3 pedals...

Does anybody know why there is no spare parts (springs, sensors, or other wear parts) available for the CSV3 pedals on the Fantec website?

Recently I broke a clutch spring and it was under warranty and they sent me a new one but it took two weeks to get the replacement. The warranty will expire in a few months and i'm sure it's just a matter of time before something fails again. How about a spare parts kit with extra springs and sensors for these pedals? Please Fantec I'm begging somebody hear me,

Comments

• leave a support request and they will quote you parts and shipping. I’ve gotten cable, springs and foam this way

• Two sets of inverted pedals, one broken clutch spring after 6 months, one bad clutch sensor out of the box.

I made a support request asking for spare parts, here is my response from Fanatec:

"Hi Raymond,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Due to internal policies, we are only allowed to offer spare parts in case of defects or manufacturing issues. According to your inquiry, there is no defect at the moment, so we cannot offer any parts at this time.

Should you have any issues in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out to us, and we can provide you with the required parts.

Thanks in advance for your understanding!"

Nice pedals for $600 you will not be able to use for two to three weeks while you are waiting for a spring or sensor because they will not sell spares.

I totally do not understand it.