The order has been processed.

maxime marcelmaxime marcel Member
edited June 2020 in Fanatec Other

on June 4 I made my order in and two days later it was confirmed and

Dear maxarcel,

thank you for your order at Fanatec (number: 1093**n 5 Jun 2020 at 00:54.

Information about your order:

#

Name

Art-No.

Quantity

Price

Total

CSL Elite Wheel Base + - officially licensed for PS4™

CSL_E_WBp_US

$399.95

$399.95

ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula Carbon

CSW_RFORM_CAR

$299.95

$299.95

ClubSport Pedals V3

CSP_V3

$359.95

$359.95

accepted, a week later I received another

response because I had made the request exactly on the 15th that I had the answer tell him

Referring to your order no. 1093 **** we are pleased to inform you that goods will be shipped on June 26, 2020 as all items will be available on that date.

We confirm that you paid USD 1,158.85 via Paypal for order no. 1093 ****. We confirm receipt of payment

two more days on june 17th i get another big text message he says to me in hotmail

Your Fanatec will be shipped soon

the status of your order 1093 ***** placed on 04/06/2020has changed to “warehouse processing“.

Our warehouse is preparing your order now for shipping. You will receive the tracking number soon in a separate email. Please check also your spam folder.

Please note that no changes to your order are possible at this stage. Please note that due to the COVID-19 situation there might occur delays in the warehouse and shipping process. We apologize for the inconvenience!

We hope you enjoy your new Fanatec product (s).

Kind Regards,

Your Fanatec team

now we are on june 27 i have my 3 tracking number but no information he says my

parcel he was looking for Awaiting ITEM

Comments

• Status

In-Transit

June 27, 2020 at 5:10 pm

Processed Through Regional Facility

LOS ANGELES CA INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER 

• No help thanks you Fanatec for you good service , ohh i was an joke i said i am little frustaing i dont again recevied my package about 1 months now from 8 july nice "method shiping UPS " when i does an order change it to USPS what a joke of bad part of you hand I want an refund i dont get it i dont no where he is now no one answer me also USPS nice parthership ... covid in fanatec take exscuse from covid so covid need to Close this entreprise .. about to waiting i am to fucked up ! so 1500$ buck lost and 1500$ free for fanatec and will close this company.