maclaren gt3 rim in ACC on xbox one x

hi all ,im using the gt3 rim in acc and using the work around to get it to work ,problem is i cannot assign any functions to rotary dials or mappable paddles but i read in posts people can map every button and encoder on v2 formula rims,is it just the maclaren wheel that you cannot or is it part of the ongong problem with fanatec wheels and acc at the moment ,thanks for any help/advise cheers ant

Comments

• Psql .Psql . Member

You are not mixing Xbox and PC comments?

I think on Xbox only normal buttons work and some are even the same because Xbox only allows all the known Xbox buttons to be mapped like A. B. X, Y, LB, RB, etc.

• Did you plug your wheel on a pc to update the firmware of the Mclaren wheel ?

• On PS4 and my McLaren mounted on the CSL Elite PS4. In ACC for console I choose Reset Binding in the control menu and the buttons get mapped automatically ingame. To assign a button to a function, you have to select that function and press X (on PS4) to activate the assignfunction. After that you have to push a button on the wheel to bind it.

• Hi all thanks for replying, wheel firmware is updated so no problems there, I know on all other games/Sims I'm not able to map those functions but i thought I had read on gtplanet forums someone had got them mapped on console for acc so I was just hoping fanatec had got them enabled for this sim.looks like I was wrong but thanks anyway, cheers ant