porshe 918 steering wheel settings

hi: just starting on sim racing, question is I find it difficult to know what best settings on wheel are, slowly getting there but something I would like to know is how do you quicken the wheel turning response it seems slow in project cars 2, its the only game I do to start, would it be possible to get a little description of each setting on the wheel as what they effect,  I have nor been able to find any as of yet,
 thanks alot 

Comments

• Aaron ScottAaron Scott Member
    edited November 2019
    Same subject, same solution. read this. https://www.fanatec.com/forum/discussion/1110/lazy-steer#latest
  • to be more specific the ones I seems to struggle with co-ordinating are
    SHO-
    FOR-
    BRF-
    FEI-
  • Aaron ScottAaron Scott Member
    edited November 2019
    sen or sensitivity is the adjustment to use to get the in game cockpit view wheel rotation to match your in real life wheel rotation. i usually change it per car as most are or can be nuanced based on popularity of the sim or car. i set what ever the sim or fanatec reccomends 1st. then if its off after the reccomended setting, i pull the car off on track and adjust the sen in the wheel base settings up or down while turning the wheel till they reconcile. Aside from that i stay pretty close to the reccomended settings.
  • GREAT THAT EXPLAINS EXACTLY WHAT IN NEEDED
    THANKS