Clubsport Formula Wheel

Hi

i am in a bit of a desperate position right now.

I've bought a second hand steering wheel and the right joystick wasn't working very well, i have to apply a bit of force to make it work, so i tried to see if there was a way to fix it.

I've opened the wheel, all was fine til i started puting everything back together. Problem now is, i broke without realizing the plastics around the buttons (3 of them). And i am afraid i've ruined my wheel forever and i just bought it. :((((

Is there anything i could do or buy to fix this?

anyone?

any feedback would be great

thanks

Comments

• Pictures might help explain what you mean.

Support may also repair the wheel for you for a cost. From your account, add the wheel to your products, and request support from there.

• sure give me a second im gonna take some

• edited July 2020

So the white stuff, you might've guessed... If not, i tried to super glue it, but i made it worse. now that it dried, the button doesnt fit in the whole.

im feel so so bad right now ...

i've bought this wheel second hand.. can i still add it to my products?

• any ideas guys?

• yes, you can add it. You need a serial number. Does it have one on the back?

They may sell you just the missing pieces, or they may have to send it in for repair at cost. Not sure, but you need to ask to find out.

• I bought a McLaren GT3 wheel second hand but I cannot add it to my list of products. It just is not in any 'to-add-list' anymore. There is nothing wrong with it but I would love to add it for future support if needed.

• edited July 2020

I need to call them.

I'm going to try and add the wheel

Rudi, I think you can add the wheel with the serial number... ive seen it before

• Just spoke on the phone with support and they will try to help me out.

I was asked to make a support ticket through the website and add some pictures. But I might be lucky to get those supports from them.

I need to wait for their reply.

Fingers crossed 🤞