V3 pedal vibration

Hi

please can someone tell me how to activate the v3 pedal vibration in games like iracing, ACC, dirt 2.0 etc. I have the pedals plugged into the wheelbase and running 365 firmware. Thank you.

Comments

• The pedal vibration is not working in 365 when you test it within the driver on PC. Within the games (ACC, F1 2019, PC2) only the brake rumble works. It either works or it doesn't. You cannot activate it yourself.

• edited July 2020

U can get better rumble by connect it by usb and use free prog called Simhub.

Unplug the connection to ure base first , never connect usb and the small connector to ure base same time

https://www.simhubdash.com/

Its only for pc tho

• Thank you

• Does it have to be connected to the pc via usb or can I still work through the wheelbase if using the in game rumble.

• I found out that within the PC driver, the 'test brake rumble' and 'test throttle rumble' only work when you turn BLI to OFF in the wheel or driver settings menu.

As for proper function in games:

Project Cars 2: set BLI to OFF. Brake and throttle rumble function as normal.

Assetto Corsa Competizione: set BLI to 0-100 (NOT OFF) With BLI to OFF you get constant throttle rumble.

F1 2019: BLI to OFF (there is no rumble within F1 2019 when you do not use assists. With ABS and TC assist ON, you get brake and throttle rumble when ABS or TC activate)

With other games you have to test what BLI setting works for you.

This solved a lot of my problems with my CSL Elite PS4 base and driver 365.

• Rudy, stupid question, what is BLI? Is that a setting on my wheel base?

• It is a setting on your wheelbase but only on driver 365:

Firmware improvements in general:

• Tuning Menu Setting ABS changed the name to BLI (Brake Level Indicator). The reason is the ABS tuning menu setting never worked as real ABS and now having a real ABS setting in FanaLab causes confusion. The functionality of ABS didn't change, it is still triggering vibration when your braking input exceeds the set value. 
    • The now called BLI (former ABS) tuning menu setting now also works when FanaLab or any game supports Vibration features which previously automatically disabled the ABS/BLI function. This also affected the feature on PS4, for example in GT Sport, which is solved now. 
    • The minimum value of BLI (former ABS) tuning menu setting is now 1 instead of 0 to prevent constant vibration.

• i have v3 pedals but an accuforce wheel. my problem is i had to mount the rumble upside down due to the dampener kit. Is there any way i can turn the rumble off on just the throttle. it is really loud. thanks

• The rumble is controlled by the Fanatec wheelbase (which you do not have) OR by the game that uses the Fanatec SDK. So it depends on what games you play. I know that Project Cars 2 uses the Throttle rumble for wheelspin. Within F1 2019 you have to turn the Traction Control ON to get the throttle rumble to work. With ACC, AC, WRC8 or GT Sport I do not get any throttle rumble. I am on PS4. If you are on PC, maybe within the Fanalab software you can turn the rumble off. Otherwise open the connection module under the pedals and pull the plug that comes from the rumble motor.

• Robert ConleyRobert Conley Member
    edited August 2020

So, any idea if you can get the throttle and brake motors to rumble with wheel spin and locking up in f1 2020, natively, without turning on TC and ABS assists?

I've read a couple of places that say you need to turn on TC and ABS assists to get the motors to work, but that seems counterintuitive to me, as these assists would prevent wheel spin and locking up, so the motors' feedback would not be useful.

If anyone knows how to get this working in f1 2020 please let me know. Thank you.

• i took mines off :)

• you can turn them off from the Fanalab app or, you can do like me and take that stuff off the pedals.