Order Processed but no tracking# for a week?

2»

Comments

• Either way all I'm asking is for the creation of a label. Signifying that yes we have your purchased items and they will be shipped soon, and or they are now in the procession of fed ex, so at least I can blame someone else for this wait.

Its annoying to see success stories of others who order after you and got their product before you. I total understand they had a glitch in their system and pre- order items were neglected. But now that info is out they should stop all new orders until they catch up to back orders.

• This morning arrived via email my tracking number that said the delivery was tomorrow, but this afternoon has arrived everything i bought

• Update - fed ex tracking just came in all randomly in my email.. one step closer .. just got my NLR f-gt lite today as well... !!

• Mine was just picked up by FedEx. A day after receiving the tracking # email for reference for those waiting. Delivery date was just pushed by a day from the original estimate.

• Guys, did any of you who have received your stuff, get your order info updated in Fanatec web page? i mean, serial numbers o changing the "your order has been procesed" status?

• Ryan RansomRyan Ransom Member
    edited July 2020

Still waiting for mine, been a week now since I got the warehouse processing email. Really disappointed. And now we're all stuck in the Fanatec eco-system. I don't believe this is COVID related as my first order shipped one day after warehouse email and that was two months ago.

• B SB S Member

I received my "order processed" status on 15 July. Since then, no emails or communications regarding the specific shipping info or status. When I made the purchase all items were "available" and/or "ready to ship". The site now says Formula V2 wheel (one of my items) is now expected in October. I sincerely hope that my order will not be delayed. I have spent a considerable amount of money with Fanatec based on what was available and ready to ship.

Dominic Brennan- can you provide any current info? Any advice or suggestions? Please don't delay my items for any reason and please inform me on the status of my already-paid-for items. Since I purchased my Formula V2 wheel some time ago when it was "available" and "ready to ship", I expect it to be shipped in a reasonable amount of time. I have upheld my end of the bargain. Of course I realize the complications due to the pandemic.

Thank you for any assistance you can give.

• Ordered items that were "Ready to Ship" 6 days ago and haven't received any tracking info yet. Not even sure where to go to ask for more info, hopefully someone could help out. Definitely making me second guess my move to the Fanatec ecosystem

• Updating to say I got my shipping info, will update once more when I receive the items.

• Just got a txt saying my items have been picked up by fed ex. Now time to find a fed ex forum and complain they are taking too long to deliver my items ... lol but really items should be here by tuesday. So crossing fingers

• B SB S Member

Update- I received yesterday afternoon the email with the FedEx tracking number and FedEx says the items are on their way.

Yes, it's frustrating doing business during these pandemic times. Frustrating for us customers and surely frustrating for Fanatec as well. But, they are working in the background to meet the demand and to get us our racing bits. So thanks to all at Fanatec/Endor for their patience and attention. I'm looking forward to getting up and racing.

• I’m having the same issue. I ordered my CSL Bundle on Tuesday. Status showing as “order processed” with the warranty date filled in but no shipping confirmation number. I understand that Fanatec is having some issue due to the pandemic but there policy states that their warranty is started on the day it shipped. Well, my bundle is not shipped but showing the warranty date ends on June 21st of 2021. This in my opinion is unacceptable.

• edited July 2020

As it has been written short of a MILLION times, initially the warranty shown in your account is been created when ordering BUT THEN IT CHANGES AFTER SOME TIME TO THE SHIPPING DATE. If this doesn't happen a bit after the product delivery then contact them directly and they will change it.

• Short if a MILLION times? Funny that I have not seen this written here but from you, but thanks for sharing as it IS helpful anyway.

• Alexandros, since this is my first time buying items from Fanatec and also posting on the forums, I have not read anything stating this. Seeing that this is my first time, I only have Fanatec’s policy statements to refer to. If the information you have provided is true then thank you for this information but next time don’t assume that some one has read this information somewhere.

• All my stuff arrived today. About 3 days after it shipped.

• It has been mentioned by other users and replied by other simple users like me and also confirmed by the Fanatec community manager too. A simple search in the forum could help.

• edited July 2020

the wait is finally over 6 weeks and I made it to the other side.

• Having similar delivery issues. Ordered “in stock” items on July 18. Checking my account an invoice is available as of July 23 but no emails with shipping information. Pandemic or no pandemic, customer service should be priority for any company. For Fanatec to say it takes 7 days to follow up regarding questions about orders is truly unacceptable. I’m a returning customer and have been extremely satisfied with their products in the past. I hope they will work harder to correct their short comings regarding deliveries.