What will be the hottest feature of the ClubSport Wheel V2?

Comments

• the improvements sound very good and with more durability as well
    can't wait to get my hands on one
  •  I have never use racing wheels on the games before.. Right now I love to try Fanatec new wheel base..I think Better cooling system and durability is most important because it keep the wheel away from overheat.......
  • Ich finde es auch schade, das eine deutsche Firma nur auf Englisch setzt.

Hoffe auf verbesserte Haltbarkeit, das wäre mir das wichtigste.

• Hi Thomas&Team, I am waiting to receive an invitation to buy The Clubsport Wheel Base V2 and as I have no ring because my previous purchase was a CSR Elite wheel now I'm thinking I'll buy ring. I really like the BMW rim and is the cheapest but it is also the heaviest in the reviews I've read have criticized him for the slow response by its weight. I want to buy the Wheel Base V2 as Pre-Order but I will not be able to read any review and want to know your opinion: 

Does it affect "a lot" the weight of the ring BMW in this Wheel Base V2? 

I do not want to make an investment in the new Wheel Base V2 and not give 100% if I choose the BMW rim. 

Is there much difference in the response of the Wheel Base V2 if any of the rings you choose? 

Are the powerful new features of the Wheel Base V2 minimize adverse effects from the weight of the rings? 

I hope your help to not confuse in choosing my new ring. 

Regards Fran.
  • Let's start the engines,burn the tires and let me buy CSW v2...:)image
  • Although I really like my GT3v2 I was waiting a long time for the next gen compatibility. I do play a lot on PC but I´m about to buy a PS4 as well. So great job!

Second feature I like is less cogging force (notchiness) and better feeling for subtle force effects. I realy hope that the game designers create more real effects so that the feeling of driving  a car is even more realistic. (Best game for me is still GTR2).

All in all, superb job Fanatec!
  • Less cogging FTW!
  • Nice move, Thomas! I'm longing to have this marvel on my wooden chassis! ;)
  • I cant wait till the new bases arrive hanging to get the base and the clubsport gt au steering wheel 
  • Coming from a g27 its going to be an improvement in every possible area for me =D
  • Per me la Cosa Più Importante è la compatibilità con PS4 ... poi essendo la prima Volta Che Acquisto Fanatec non saprei dire i Difetti della base precedente....Fanatec Clubsport Wheel Base V2 Ti aspetto a casa  :)> -
  • Per me la Cosa Più Importante è la compatibilità con PS4 ... poi essendo la prima Volta Che Acquisto Fanatec non saprei dire i Difetti della base precedente....Fanatec Clubsport Wheel Base V2 Ti aspetto a casa  :)> -

• A great step forward to go with brushless motors. Something that I asked for when V1 was released.
    Better torque, quicker, smoother and even better reliability.
    Yes, that and a Porche rim is all I want for Christmas :)
  • In addition to smoother operation and better cooling, brushless servo motor technology should be great. Very interested!

• ^:)^ Großes Kino.......Ich hoffe natürlich auch auf Post von
    Thomas...... Ich will nicht gezwungen sein zu TM zu wechseln um
    PCars auf der PS4 nutzen zu können. Ich bin bisher mehr als zufrieden mit meinen
    Fanatec-Produkten. Ergo kanns für mich nur darum gehen auch künftig eure
    sensationelle Hardware nutzen zu dürfen. Die V-R-C-Comm wird es
    Euch auch danken!!!
    Danke an alle anderen Voter für den Support auf der PS4.....Es muss einfach was werden mit der PS4!
  • I just cant wait to get mine at the end of September. Along with my BMW wheel, pedals, shifter and handbrake.
    :)
  • For comparison. And based on results give our community the chance to experience.

I am looking forward to your reply

Sincerely,

E. Domhof
  • For comparison. And based on results give our community the chance to experience.

I am looking forward to your reply

Sincerely,

E. Domhof
  • thw new base its great
  • Console compatibility is the most important feature to me. I'm mainly playing on PC, but when i drop 1k€ on a wheel/pedals setup, i want them to be compatible with my consoles (and the last gen of course, no one needs PS3/X360 anymore :p ). 
    BTW, do we know which console will be supported ? PS4 or XB1 ?
  • I thinks this Neg gen consoles thing is going to be EPIC!!! Even if there will be only one of them. I really exicted to upgrade my Fanatec gears to new ones! Alredy bought PC so now it looks like i only need one base for my gaming, have PS4 and XBOX One too.
  • edited September 2014
     Who superb Product Product Best feeling very
  • If I win the new Fanatec ClubSport Wheel Base V2 I am going to build a full Fanatec system to replace my old Logitech G25 which is good, but honestly, compared to a Fanatec wheel... ****!
  • Xbox One compatibility is the main one for me - I can't wait to be playing Forza 5 and Horizon 2 with it especially!
    x2 :)
  • I would love to have one of these new V2 setups to use on my Xbox One when Project Cars and Forza Horizon 2 comes out. A little late for Forza 5. I enjoyed playing Forza 4 on my Xbox 360 with the CSR Elite Wheel.
  • I hope I get an invite so I can get my hands on that wheel! If not, I can only hope fanatec starts accepting regular order by jan-2015 at least... Already bought my universal hub! CSWv2 and CSPv2 left... Fingers crossed!
  • THE best feature HAS to be the improved quality & durability.
  • hoping for my email soooooooooon
  • I'd like an E-Mail sometime Next Month myself if possible ^:)^
  • Please send me an invitation, I want to have the best wheel for my Xbox one and pc
    currently I have my Forza Motorsport CSR Wheel and Pedals V2 US USClubSport