What will be the hottest feature of the ClubSport Wheel V2?

Comments

• Most important is the durability at this price range. 2nd is moar power and 3rd is console compatibility (PS4). Have an GT2 and CSP Pedals but now its time to upgrade ;D
  • Reliability is going to be a big selling point with these.

I've had clubsport v2 pedals for a while and they are fantastic, but I always held off on buying clubsport wheel base because there were some complaints about reliability.   If the wheel base v2 gets all the kinks out I will have no problem buying these.   ^:)^
  • Fanatec is a leader in the Sim Racing peripherals market,
    The club Sort wheel base and it’s accessories set a standard that other
    manufactures are now trying to duplicate with little success.  I have read many post on various different
    websites and there are some functions the consumers felt should be
    different.  From looking at the specs of
    the V2 wheel base, the hottest feature is the fact that Fanatec manage to
    produce a product that addresses all the issues that were in their power to
    change.  One more reason to make Fanatec
    your one and only go to sim racing peripheral provider.

• This updated wheel base will keep Fanatec in the driver's seat for this price range in the market.  Your only problem will be making them fast enough.
  • Fanatec is a leader in the Sim Racing peripherals market,
    The club Sort wheel base and it’s accessories set a standard that other
    manufactures are now trying to duplicate with little success.  I have read many post on various different
    websites and there are some functions the consumers felt should be
    different.  From looking at the specs of
    the V2 wheel base, the hottest feature is the fact that Fanatec manage to
    produce a product that addresses all the issues that were in their power to
    change.  One more reason to make Fanatec
    your one and only go to sim racing peripheral provider.

Thrustmaster has done well but as it stands right now Fanatec has a better product line that take customizations to the next level.
  • Chris NowakChris Nowak Member
    edited August 2014
    Going to upgrade from my CSW base v1
  • I'm excited and can't wait to try out the CSW V2.  I'm glad Fanatec has focused on durability as their priority and then performance. Looks like a great product and should be a huge success.
  • I'm an owner of the Porsche 911 GT2 Wheel (with shifter and CSR Pedals) since 2011 and the quality of the product is unbelievable. But I want to change soon, and for something more powerful and that is probably compatible with the Xbox One. I'm playing on PC since not very long and it's probably going to be amazing with the CSW V2. This is certainly very expensive but I think it'll be worth it.
  • this wheel base going to be my last base, i love the quality of this wheel
    It is incredible smooth and feels natural and realistic .
    i really looking forward to get one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• I am wanting this product very much i Currently have a CSR Eliete an i love it. 
    Cant wait to get my hands on one and a wheel for both console systems. 
    I had an issue with the motors on my CSR Eliete and was fixed (For FREE :D )  so I am excited to see and Feel the improvements. 
     Great work Guys. 

• I had the Original GT3 RS and V1 Clubsports when they first came out, got a set of V2s now and a Club Sport Shifter.

Really would hope to get an invite and the $499 price

voted as well
  • I think all the engineering improvements are most welcome, but to me the best feature is the ability to support the new consoles with licensed wheel rims. The key is that Fanatec needs to follow through with this, ideally for both PS4 and XB1. 
  • Als langjähriger Nutzer eines GT3RS & CSP wollte ich zum 7. September (G.tag) endlich auf eine CSW umstellen. Da ich immer noch begeisterter Fan von euren Produkten bin. Nun wird auch noch ein Sahnestück rausgebracht! Lob!!! Würde die neue Base gerne bestellen können.

• DEJAN RACICDEJAN RACIC Member
    edited August 2014
    I hope that they sign contract with SONY and i hope that the new base is more powerfull that the old one,only what we need now is a new F1 WHEEL with big screen on it to get more information during the race with full compatibility for the all F1 GAMES.
  • Wow! Das Teil MUSS ich haben! 
    Kann es kaum erwarten! Brauche unbedingt eine Einladung!!!
    BITTE!!!!!!!
  • Für die Meistens wir wohl die Kompatibilität zu den aktuellen Konsolen wichtig sein.
  • Great news!!
    Will be my next base...  
  • Cant wait, my porsche turbo s is pretty good, but this looks unbelievable :-c
    be awesome to win an invite.......
  • Xbox One support!  Can't wait for the next announcement.  Ready to start putting my kit together now.
  • necesito uno ya que mi viejo g27 no durara mucho, si tardais en invitarme comprare el ts 500 de trhuthmaster

• Hi Thomas

It's very difficult to say what is the most important feature because every single improvement in the V2 looks Fantastic ! Personally less cogging force and better feeling and the better cooling system but, I choose the Xbox One compatibility as a first priority because finally it'll be available in Japan and I love the Forza series, I know the best sims like's assetto corsa or Pcars you can play on PC and i'm sure this titles will be the top 2 for PC, but unfortunately big titles like Gran Turismo and Forza is only available on consoles, I have the option to buy the TM wheel, but if I can choose between the Peugeot 107 and the BMW M4 I'd rather the M4, no offense to the great French automaker it means, more pleasure and more fun to drive, and this is what Fanatec give to us simracers.

So I hope the invites for everybody coming soon, hope the rims for PS4 and XBOX also coming soon and thank you Thomas you are the King !
  • The CSWv2 is an awesome new wheelbase. I already love it.
    Besides ALL the great improvements over the V1 , it can wait to get next gen consoles support.
  • Can't wait to see the Barry's review (http://simracinggarage.com/)
  • edited August 2014
    I really was sceptical about the v1 Base, reading about all the problems on the internet... The V2 Base sounds amazing though!

I need this!
  • Ich freue mich auf´s kommende V2. Gute Neuerungen, wenn man bedenkt, dass das V1 schon Spaß gemacht hat, das V2 in vielen Bereichen verbessert wurde, kann´s nur richtig Top werden.
  • This is art, I really hope PS4 support will come so I can buy it.
    I might actually buy it regardless in the meantime and use it on my PS3 with Dirt 3 and GT5, plus I might start playing racing games on PC once I have this :)
  • edited August 2014

Sorry I had to.

I really don't know if you will receive an invitation code
    :))
    Your CSW V1 is missing ?
  • I'm so happy to see this wheel released. I love my CSR Elite but the release of new consoles meant I had to jump ship and use a different manufacturers wheel unfortunately, but still use my clubsport pedals as there is nothing I have that comes anywhere close to them. So when I saw that the new CSW would be featuring next gen compatibility I knew I had to have one. And now I get to choose some of those fantastic clubsport rims as well. Well done Thomas.
  • Thank you Fanatec for these wonderful products...