• Andrew ClarkAndrew Clark Member
    edited September 2014
    Some Codes for you LOL :)
  • Jason WhiteJason White Member
    edited September 2014
    Squeaky wheel gets the grease.   :)
  • Any idea when shipping starts?

Waiting is so hard!!
    It is getting very close to the end of Sept. so Thomas when are the first shipments going out?
  • I think Thomas said they leave the factory on 23rd September. Think they have to get to Germany then shipped around. Or they get shipped straight from the factory in asia/china??
    Either way not long now 
    :D
  • I think Thomas answers questions that he can be 100% sure on. People asking about vague or speculative elements in the whole process will be at best to be met with a TBD type answer as a shipment date which will be announced when they are ready to go to the shipping couriers.

I think Thomas has found out that even when they are on the boat delays can still arise.

• Waiting sucks tho. even a rough estimate or when they are expecting to ship is better than nothing.
  • Waiting sucks tho. even a rough estimate or when they are expecting to ship is better than nothing.
    Well Fanatec has had to adopt a surety approach regarding pre-orders and shipping dates because giving specific dates in the past has backfired on occasion. So they almost wait till the products are out the door before they say anything.
  • thats why I said ''estimate'' meaning not certain just rough guess.
  • I received an email this morning saying I have a received a code, however it does not appear on my profile nor does the V2 have a "buy" button.  Is there a delay between the email sending and the codes hitting our account?
  • Please read Thomas blog post on how to redeem a code. It's explained pretty well.
  • I guess quite a few codes went out today.
  • Of course I read the blog post.    

There is no invite on my webshop profile nor is my account enabled to buy the wheel.  Meanwhile I have an email in-hand saying a code was added to my account.

Normally I'd be fine with giving it a couple of days in case it's a fluke, but the email says the code will expire in a week!
  • Kyle, I'm not referring to you as your problem isn't just a redemption issue. I'm referring to the people who simply need to read before posting questions. An invite system is only as good as the invitees. People really need to learn to read and help themselves before posting questions that have been answered already. If Thomas spent his time answering ea question then we'd never get new products. And it's not just here. I'm tired of people not putting in a little effort themselves. Come on people this isn't rocket science.
  • Ah, sorry.  Haven't had coffee yet.  My defensive mechanisms are still booting up, I guess.  Heh.
  • I have exactly the same problem a you kyle.
    i did send a mail to support. I will report here what there answer is if you like.
  • If you have received an invite, log-in to Fanatec's homepage and select the V2 wheelbase from the product listing. 

Once the product page comes up for the V2, you should see the button "CONFIGURE".  If you don't have an invite, it says "BY INVITATION".

If you have "CONFIGURE" on the screen, simply click on it and you will go through the order process. 

If you want to see the actual invite, you need to go to "My Account" and then look at invites.  But this is not necessary for ordering the V2.  I think this is only useful for transferring the invite.  

I received my code this morning and have ordered already, so everything worked seamlessly for me.

Thanks Fanatec. 
  • Matt FergusonMatt Ferguson Member
    edited September 2014
    If you have received an invite, log-in to Fanatec's homepage and select the V2 wheelbase from the product listing. 

Once the product page comes up for the V2, you should see the button "CONFIGURE".  If you don't have an invite, it says "BY INVITATION".

If you have "CONFIGURE" on the screen, simply click on it and you will go through the order process. 

If you want to see the actual invite, you need to go to "My Account" and then look at invites.  But this is not necessary for ordering the V2.  I think this is only useful for transferring the invite.  

I received my code this morning and have ordered already, so everything worked seamlessly for me.

Thanks Fanatec. 

Worked exactly the same for me. No troubles. Easy peasy. If you were sent an e-mail and go to the Fanatec website, log in of course and if the button does not say [configure] I would send them an e-mail.

As soon as I got the e-mail I went straight to the Fanatec site there was no delay from me, and there was both a "configure" button and there was a code under "invitations" under "my account" options.

• yes i got the email that i have recieved a code but i doesn't show up in my account and on on the product page it shows by invitation. so i did send an email and will wait for there answer.
  • Dear Fanatec team,

I am an old and loyal customer to fanatec, having spent over $2k on your items.  I preordered wheelbase v1, but for some reason none of the items I bought show up on my orders list.  I have all the receipts that I can send and show you guys.  Reading this post today, it states "The first customers to receive the product will be the ones who pre-ordered the old V1 version and enjoyed a free upgrade.  We will also fly in those units to deliver them as fast as possible."  I did pre-order the old V1 and I never got this offer.  Also, I got an email saying I have the invite code but when I got to Fanatec website it doesn't show it and does not allow me to even add the item to the cart.  Let me know if I still qualify for the free upgrade and why the items I ordered do not even show up under my account.
  • Received code ordered base everything went smooth as silk, now I'm just wondering how long till it ships but this is the fun part.
  • Dear Thomas,

Got the code and purchased the wheel! Godspeed and more power! I can't wait to receive the V2 base now!

Woohooooo!

Your no. 1 fan,
    JC
  • Received code ordered base everything went smooth as silk, now I'm just wondering how long till it ships but this is the fun part.
    Got my code and ordered this morning and it's showing December for shipping
  • hi,
    I received the invitation today ... But when I order ... "Warning: Coupon is either invalid, expired or it's usage limit Reached"
  • Got my invite code. Order went thru smooth.

YOU DONT NEED TO ENTER ANYTHING. The code does it all by itself. Read the instructions.
  • The code does not do anything ... the price is always to 499.00 and the V2 is not available.

El código no hace nada ... el precio es siempre a 499.00 y el V2 no está disponible.

Le code ne fait rien ... le prix est toujours de 499,00 et la V2 n'est pas disponible.

Il codice non serve a nulla ... il prezzo rimane sempre quello 499,00 e il V2 non è disponibile.
  • Chris  BrosharChris Broshar Member
    edited September 2014
    Ok for the upteenth time here is how you redeem a code.

Go to webshop and sign in

Go to CSWv2 product page 
        If you have a valid code it will say "configure" if you don't it will say "by invitation"

If you have a valid code hit configure. Select the items you want and hit "add to cart"

Then proceed to check out as normal. It's that easy.

If you received a code and signed in and it doesn't say configure contact customer service. 
  • Dear Thomas,

I am patiently waiting for my invite code but i am a little concerned that the web shop shows i have made no past purchased even tho i pre ordered a csw v1 & received it in July 2012, Can you or the Fanatec team look into this for me.
    Thanks.

• received email, ordered wheel base, how tough was that! now i don't care how long it takes, just make it bulletproof. thanks thomas!
  • Code received=CSW V2 order

Thanks
  • ok i got my code now and ordered the wheel. i also got a code from a friend wich he wont use.
    the first that gives me a pm with his email adres so i can sent the code will get it from me. im from the netherlands so you have to be eu