ClubSport Shifter not working with Podium Wheel Base PS4

Hi there,

Can you let me know how to enable the ClubSport Shifter SQ V 1.5 in H-mode with the Podium Wheel Base DD1 PS4 and ClubSport Steering Wheel F1® PS4.

I have all these components and the wheel base + the steering wheel and the pedals work fine on my PS4 but I'm unable to enable the shifter to work with this combination on Assetto Corsa. I've tried a different steering wheel as well (ClubSport Steering Wheel BMW GT2) but it also did not work in tandem.

The shifter is connected to the SHIFTER1 port. It is visible correctly in the Fanatec control pannel on the PC (as a H-shifter) and it has been mapped properly, and re-mapped again to make sure that I did not make any mistakes.

I did not test it yet in the sequential mode as I have the shifter pedals on the steering wheel for that but I will try to change the settings on the shifter and see if it works.

The only racing games I have now are Assetto Corso and F1 2018 so it is pointless to try the shifter with the F1 game but I assume that it should work with Assetto. Has anyone experienced these issues?

Comments