Recent ship times to Canada? (Toronto)

2»

Comments

• Looks like I am in the same boat as you, Marcel.

I ordered V3 Inverted Pedals, the brake performance kit, and the throttle damper on August 25th. Three labels/tracking numbers were provided on August 28th. Since then, the packages have been on a meandering journey to Nova Scotia. I received the throttle damper earlier this week, it looks like one of the packages was returned to Suddath, and the other is sitting in customs in Toronto and has been for about a week now. I have no idea if the returned package was my pedal set or the brake performance kit.

At this point, I may send it all back--if it ever arrives--and just order it from Simulation1. I guess that's what I get for trying to save $50.

• I ordered a full rig from RSeat, which ships from Europe, and it showed up faster than this Fanatec order.

• edited September 2020

Update: USPS was right on time with everything getting to Customs. Got my pedal, base and button set within a few weeks. Finally got movement on my wheel from customs after sitting there for 2 weeks, had to pay duty but at least its on its way. I think the biggest problem is with customs not USPS or Canada Post.

Patience is a virtue.

• OMG! This was so worth the wait, absolutely love Fanatec product, can not compare to the toys out there. Logitech Thrustmaster are gaming toys this puppy is the real thing. Anybody worried that the wait is not worth it....you’re loosing out. Take the bite, spend a bit more and be patient....