NASCAR with Universal Hub question and advise

Is there a bracket you can buy or a way to move the buttons even closer to the NASCAR rim? I have adjusted the brackets on the universal hub as best as I can but I can only reach the closest button with comfort. My brothers forza wheel is much, much better at providing smooth easy reach to all the buttons on the hub. Something to consider if you are a first time clubsport V2.5 wheel buyer like myself. The NASCAR wheel is NOT an "out of the box, ready for plug and play" wheel when using the universal hub. I had to adjust all the brackets and deal with putting the cords back in there grommets (look at youTube for your future headache). If this is your first wheel and do a mix or over and road racing like I do, I would strongly advise looking at a smaller diameter wheel. The the plus side; the feels amazing (like a mixture of Fergie and Jesus). I will probably would buy any Alcantara finish over leather after feeling this fabric. The diameter of the rim, like I said, it's large, like bigger than you think, but its what I was looking for buying a NASCAR wheel. It has weight to it and feels like I'm driving with a real cup wheel. The buttons are jut not reachable out of the box. I hope to find a solution to this.

Comments

• I have the same setup. It is def not plug and play out of the box. You will need to adjust all the button modules and the paddles before putting on the wheel. The universal Hub is a pain to take apart and re-adjust all the modules and paddles. I got it to where I can reach most of them under race conditions and the lowers ones and funky switch thing i can use under caution. Luckily NASCAR doesn't require much manipulation while racing. It's def not an all around wheel. Its great for NASCAR and drifting but not so much for anything else. If you want to do any GT or f1 racing its not going to work very well for it. All in all i am very happy with it for NASCAR bc of how big it is and the feel and weight. Good luck with it.

• I mounted the button clusters to the wheel and 3D printed brackets to move the paddles closer.