fanatec V3 braking pedal - recommended settings for ACC ?

hello,

have you best settings for v3 braking pedal for Assetto corsa competizione (ACC) ? (in fanalab / fanatec property / in-game)

I cannot brake efficently, I always miss braking point so I have to brake earlier for each corner !

thanks for your help !

Comments

• Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator

I assume you are using ABS in game? I set my brake force between 40-50 to engage the ABS quicker and avoid the need for too much pressure. This way you can smoothly alt between throttle and brake.

• I think you need to find a nice balance between brake pressure, braking zones and stopping force. To much stopping force causes lock ups and renders further brake pressure useless. It's sometimes better to have a longer pedal throw for a more precise braking. Learning the braking zones (and markers) is very important for consistency.

• I was having issues with this too. It turns out when the max brake deadzone setting in the game was set to 100% it was only using half the pedal travel, causing ABS to kick on with light pressure. I set the Min and Max pedal dead zones both to zero and it fixed the issue.

• I have the same thar Patrick Devalkeneer reported. I have tried everything and i still cant use the brakes with efficience. There must be some problem because is not natural the way the brakes feel.