Forcefeedback issue Iracing - DD2

Yoeri FlossieYoeri Flossie Member
edited April 2020 in iRacing

I have a Forcefeedback problem in iracing (the only game i play)

Everything works fine in a Time Trial session , practice session, also the practice session and qualify session pre-race everything works fine. But when the race start i feel the FFB is less strong, it has less detail. So in race i feel not so confident driving. This is happening for 3 weeks. I really don't know if its a DD2 issue or a Iracing issue. I have this feeling for 3 weeks.

In one race i had to reboot the wheel for diffrent reasons, when i rolled out of the pits mid-race everything was normal. So i assume the problem starts when i grid.

Any Ideas?

Comments

• Sounds like a driver issue? What version and have you tried repairing or reinstalling or maybe try a different version?

• I only race iracing also I was in race with a friend who has a cube 2 and as I was feeling what you are thinking here we go again he ask me does your wheel feel … after we had just had a great practice so we both agreed it was iracing I think its the change in track temp

• I cannot understand why after the last update of iRacing my DD2 got crazy! Everything was perfect... I have already installed and disinstalled the drivers abd firmwares (all types, since the official v346 until the last beta v373) and I just cannot play. After go out of the boxes with the car in a practice session and the FFB be forced (in a corner) the car turn strongly to the left by itself, crash and freeze. I do not know what to do anymore. Tried everythig related to softwares, firmwares and drivers. What is happening? Thanks, Luiz from Brazil.