Advanced Paddle Module not working on PS4

Hi everyone,

first of all, I'm new to fanatec products. I used to play on a Logitech G25 for years, so I'm a little overwhelmed. I looked for hours for someone with a similar problem but could not find anything.

Here is what I recently purchased:

CSL elite PS4 wheel base, CSL elite pedals, Universal hub for XBOX One (and a fitting rim) and the advanced Paddle Module since I wanted a hand clutch.

I set everything up and switched the paddles on the hub to the advanced ones. Initially I connected my PC and had a look at the function test within the driver. The shifter paddles seemed to work fine and did trigger correctly. The upper paddles and the clutch didn't seem to trigger anything but I figured maybe they just don't show in the GUI.

I connected the wheel to my PS4 in the blue mode and tried Assetto Corsa and PCARS2. In both games using the paddles and the clutch did not do anything and I wasn't able to assign any controls to them. The other hub buttons work fine. I figured the additional controls (upper paddles & clutch) might depend on the game but I thought at least the main shifter would map to L1/R1 as the onboard shifters of the hub would do according to the manual.

Is there anyone who can maybe chip in and tell me what the issue might be? I could not find any documented incompatibilities regarding these games, the console and the stuff I'm trying to use.

Thanks in advance for any sort of tips or hints,

Markus

Comments