ClubSport Formula Black randomly activating inputs

Hello,

I own a CS Formula wheel mounted on a CSW 2.5 that I bought ~1.5 years ago. I recently started having a weird issue where buttons appears to be activated randomly without pushing them, producing different effects depending on which button gets activated and which function is mapped to the button.

It appears both in ACC and iRacing. I have the latest 373 drivers installed and the latest firmware. I have also the 1.5 shifter attached to the base and an external Arduino board I use as button box.

Any idea? Is there a way I can contact the Fanatec support directly?

Comments

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

Hi Andrea,

You can contact Technical Support by opening a Support Ticket via the 'My Products' section of your Fanatec account. There is a 'Support' button next to each product. If your products are not automatically listed there you have to manually register them.

[Fanatec Community Manager]

• Am I missing something? Also, I tried to register the wheel by entering the serial number I found on the wheel itself but it says the product is unknown.

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

Hi Andrea,

That shouldn't be happening, we are investigating. In the meantime, the support team has manually created a ticket for you and they will be in touch.

[Fanatec Community Manager]

• What was the outcome? I am having the same ghost button issue. Did you get a reolution?