No confirmation of payment

Hello, on 27/11/2020 I ordered a CSL Elite Racing Wheel - officially licensed for PlayStation ™. I made the payment by bank transfer. From my bank's website I saw that the payment was successful and that the money was credited on 30/11/2020. The problem is that I have not yet received any notification of payment and my order is in process. I would like to have some more information about it, I have already sent a ticket from your site but I have not received any response yet (CRM: 000000700200149).

I await answers

Mazza Francesco

Comments

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

Hi Francesco,

There is no notification of the receipt of payment for the bank transfer method.

This payment method can take a few days to show on our system, depending on the bank, and we can only ship the order after this happens.

[Fanatec Community Manager]

• edited December 2020

I'm also in the same position and getting the same response from Fanatec despite my bank saying the payment has gone through.

Hopefully they get it sorted soon

• Update: Bank confirmed transfer sent out 27th November. Now nearly 2 weeks later and Fanatec ignoring emails containing proof of transfer. No doubt going to receive a response saying this can’t be sorted on the forum whilst they don’t sort it privately.

• Update 2: Can't edit/delete my previous comments so apologies for the triple message (maybe a mod could delete my first update?) but it feels disingenuous to not report on their resolution. In all fairness to Fanatec they accepted the error on their end and dispatched quickly afterwards. They could've blamed it on a number of other factors so I respect customer support for owning their mistake and fixing it.