Xbox Universal Hub Buttons Delayed

I have the Xbox Universal Hub connected to the Button Mode Endurance. I have driver 381 installed. When I use the BME and the Universal Hub on the PC, all buttons register as they should. However, on the Xbox Series X, only the BME buttons work as they should, the Xbox Hub introduces a 4-5 second delay for the Xbox Universal Hub buttons to register on Forza Horizon 4. That is, I have to hold down the respective button (or paddle) for 4-5 seconds on the Xbox Universal Hub before it will register once on the Xbox Series X. I would then have to let go of the button (or paddle) and then I can try to press it again for another 4-5 seconds before it will register once again.

However, when I disconnect the USB-C cable to the BME, suddenly the Xbox Universal Hub works flawlessly on the Xbox in the same game. As soon as I reconnect that BME cable back to the Xbox Universal Hub, the same behavior occurs again. Please let me know what the problem could be, if it is on my end or if this is a driver bug.

Testing using: Xbox Series X, Forza Horizon 4 (Xbox enhanced update), Driver 381, Xbox Universal Hub, Podium Button Module Endurance,

Comments