Payment Refused - No redirect to PayPal and card company confirmed I have 0 fraud/holds

Ironically, my difficulties navigating your purchase history made me think, I can just get by with my G29 for now.

I went from wanting desperately to give you $1700 of my money with your Forza Motorsport bundle, to just trying to at least by the CSW 2.5 and a wheel, to finally giving up on using your wheels at all but at least hoping I could order pedals, all of them "Payment refused".

It shouldn't require a pandemic for you to realize your website cannot handle increased load from a sudden rise in demand.

I've tried emailing [email protected] and gotten no response.

Comments

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

Hi Armando,

I can see that the sales team replied to you today.

There are various reasons why a payment might be refused. It's something that only the sales team can assist you with, and they will do so, but they are inundated with enquiries at the moment so it can take several days between responses. Also please note it is a public holiday tomorrow, so the earliest you will hear from the sales team is Monday.

Dom

[Fanatec Community Manager]

• I would make sure you are not over your accounts spending limit. Full 24 hours needed before it resets. I have a $2,500 spending limit (you could have $1,000 or $1,500) and betwean trying to puchase $2,000+ worth of Fanatec gear and everyday purchases I would've been over my spending limit therefore negating the purchase with no email or reason why. I had to call the bank to figure it out but it is most likely completely on your end.