It seems like my maximum breaking power is somehow limited and not competitive

(I am a B Level Racer)

It started when I recognized that all the recommended breaking points in public videos didnt work for me. FIrst I thought it has to do something with my adjusted braking balance, so I tried to modify it and see what happens. But yesterday I raced the latest Gr.1. race with the Audi at SPA and it couldnt be more obvious that there is something wrong. You start on the long straight and enter the first hairpin. I have no chance to slow down the car like others do ( though we have the same speed if you look at the ghost) and I have NO idea what is the reason for this.

Is the tuning menu "Breaking power" a solution? : This is simply the power in kg that is needed to achieve maximum efficiency, so when the breaking level is at its maximum - it should be the maximum that can be achieved right?

If you have any Ideas i apprechiate your thoughts.

Mandy

Comments

• what is the BRF value for the setup? I set mine at around 90. The default out of the box is 50.

Here’s a good video on how to tune BRF

https://youtu.be/lpI-vLtsvFs?t=490

• Which game do you play? Can you see the inputs onscreen? Then you know if you're hitting max brakes or not.

If you hit the max brake input, then it's probably not related to the pedals. Car setup also matters. Brake pads, brake bias, tire temp & pressure, downforce, ABS setting, ...

• Hey folks

Thanks for giving some advice. I´ll spend some time tomorrow on that issue and check my gear and setup. I´ll report-

:-)

Cheers!

Mandy