Podium Button Module Endurance not working

Hi,

Recently I bought the Podium Steering Wheel Porsche 911 GT3 R Suede and from a couple of days ago it started working with some issues and messing up with my clutch pedal on the ClubSport Pedals V3. At that time I was thinking it was a game issue because I was using a mod car. Tested with other games and the clutch issues were the same. Then I went to the Fanatec Wheel Properties and the issues remained. Turned off the Wheel Base (DD1) and turned on again and it started working with no issues. Yesterday, the issues came again and I did the same procedure.

Today it was different. The analogue paddles on the Podium Advanced Paddle Module (APM) stopped working and the Podium Button Module Endurance (PBME) started showing random numbers and after a few seconds the numbers frozed. I was not able to use the Tuning button (tried in-game to checked if the frozen numbers disappeared but with no success). Went to the Fanatec Wheel Properties and the Tuning button, the FunkySwitch and the analogue joystick didn't show any input when pressed. Turned off the DD1 and turned on again and this time after the wheel rotating the FanaLab didn't show the PBME but a generic wheel image and after a few seconds the DD1 shuted down. Tried a couple of times turned off and turned on (directly on the Wheel Base and with the Kill Swtich) with no success.

I tested with my Podium Racing Wheel F1 and (so far) I don't have any issues with that wheel.

Can I unplug the PBME DataPort-C connector from the Podium Hub and check if everything runs without issues or it doesn't make any sense? I'm asking that because I suspect it is an issue with the PBME but I want to be sure before contact the Support Team.

Can I do any more tests?

I'm using a Windows 10 64-bit PC with the following firmware:

PC driver: 381

WB FW: 680

SW FW: 38

WQR FW: 6

Thanks in advance

Comments