CSL Wheel Base not turning on, and unable to submit a support ticket!

Hi, last night I went to try turn on my csl elite v1.1 wheel base (with P1 for xbox wheel) but it did not turn on.

I have tried sending in all the relevant information into either a customer service request or a support ticket request, however the fanatec form submissions are so broken that when submitting, it wipes everything you entered and claims 'subject and message is required' despite entering those details... very frustrating.

I've had the wheel base and wheel for nearly 11 months now and its been functioning perfectly until now.

Here is a copy of what I tried to submit into the support request:

"

Wheel base is not turning on when pressing the power button. No leds on the base or wheel turn on at all. 

The light on the power brick however is on. 

When pressing and holding the power button I can hear the fans turn on, and sometimes the motor will jolt a little.

When letting go of the power button, the fans stop and the motor will jolt once more. So I believe power is being delivered to the wheel base.

I have tried pressing and holding the power button for more than 10 seconds, it doesn't seem to start a firmware update window on the pc.

I have not changed anything to my setup between my last few nominal sessions and now. I believe I did upgrade the drivers once several months ago but I haven't had issues before or after the update until now. I have tried updating to 415 now, but it doesn't appear to change the behaviour of the issue since it seems the wheel doesn't initiate properly or even connect to the pc.

"

Thanks.