Can Buttkicker Gamer 2 vibrations harm Fanatec Hardware?

Hi all,

I am new to this Forum and just received my new Fanatec equipment. I hope some of you can give some feedback on my thoughts below.

Just out of curiosity I am wondering if Buttkicker Gamer 2 Vibrations can harm the Fanatec Hardware.

I am using the Buttkicker for about 2 Weeks now with my Logitech G920, and I can feel the rumble very nice over my whole 80/40 aluminium rig up to my pedals and wheel. The Buttkicker is set to a intensivity of maybe 60% - 70% so that there is no clipping. The rig is placed on 6 rubbered wheels, so the whole thing rumbels quite nice.😊

Today my new CSL DD with pedals and shifter arrived from Fanatec and suddenly it came up my mind, if this whole rumbeling could cause some damage to the electronics? On the internet i couldn't find anyone who experienced that and a whole lot of sim racers are using buttkickers whithout complaining about damaged wheels, pedals or shifters because of rumble effects. It doesn't seems to be a problem obiously.

Anyway i am just wondering if there is not the posibility of soldering points to come loose after a certain time or other negative effects.

What are your experiences?

Greets

Comments