problema csl dd .....

Salve

da qualche giorno ho problemi con il mio csl dd.

Quando gioco con ACC durante una gara l auto rimane all' improvviso accelerata , e l'unico modo per fermare tutto ciò e spegnere la base csl. Non lo fa sempre ma ultimamente sempre più spesso.

Ho provato a cancellare il gioco e reinstallarlo , ma niente. quando si blocca anche il programma fanatec control panel non vede più i volanti.

come posso fare ?

grazie

Stefano

Comments

• To get help it would be best to write in English according to the forum rules so everyone understands your Problem.

• ok

Greetings

for a few days I have problems with my csl dd.

When I play with ACC during a race the car is suddenly accelerated, and the only way to stop this is to turn off the csl base. It doesn't always do this but lately more and more often.

I tried deleting the game and reinstalling it, but nothing. when it crashes, the fanatec control panel program no longer sees the steering wheels.

how can I do ?

Thank you

Stefano

• Gregg DomainGregg Domain Member
    edited October 2021

You might want to try plugging the wheel into a different USB port. I had a similar issue recently, where suddenly the wheel and pedals would stop responding, and I'd lose control and crash into whatever was in front of me. I noticed that for some unknown reason, one particular port would only recognize the wheel in PC mode and not CMP mode. As long as I don't plug anything (the wheel or any other peripherals) into that port, things seem to be working fine.

Also, maybe check to see if perhaps your system is set to power down USB ports when not in use. It's probably a long shot, but maybe your system for whatever reason is deciding to put that port to sleep when it shouldn't, causing devices to not be recognized? Worth a shot.

• thanks gregg

I'll try to do as you say, then I'll let you know.

Thank you

• same thing happened to me, did you manage to solve it?