CSL DD + CSL WHEEL Shipping - USA Store - UPDATE

Hey guys,

I thought I'd share my experience so far as it's been only a good experience and seeing that you only read about the bad ones I thought this would be helpful to give some people a bit of hope.

I ordered my CSL DD and CSL Mclaren wheel on the 16th of August(EDIT: 3rd wave I think) with a shipping date of around the 8th of November. That date got shortened to the 2nd of November around mid-September and has stayed there since.

I contacted the team on live chat on their USA website to which they responded and gave a further update to my order, it read as follows.

"Our fulfillment teams are working through two large batches that arrived at roughly the same time, and one began processing ahead of the other. We want to assure all customers that the orders are being shipped out as quickly as possible, and these should all arrive before the original availability dates. Thank you for your patience!

Please do not be alarmed if your account still shows an incorrect availability date - the good news is that your order no. XXXXXXX will indeed be shipped to you earlier than planned."

So very good news indeed and I hope that puts some of you at ease with your order.

I'll post further updates here for anyone keen on seeing the progress.

Comments

• I am an EU store customer but just wanted to let know that I just received my email that the order is being processed by the warehouse, I was originally also due for November 2nd so very exciting!

• So I’m confused, could you clarify this for me:

Is your CSL DD a US based order?

What is your order number since you X’d out the entire thing instead of sharing the first four digits?

• 2 november in usa, Im waiting yooo Long

• Mine has had a steady Nov 2 availability for a while now. at one point it bumped from Now 2 to like the 16th then back to the 2nd and has stayed there. I check it daily just in the hopes that i see the date not get pushed out. You post has given me some hope that maybe my shipment will slide earlier as well! I too am here in the US. crossing fingers!

• Actually a follow up.. i just googled Endor LLC and didnt realize that all bills of lading for imports are actually public domain. first.... I am amazed that its public domain.. second... wow... just wow... The sheer number of units coming into the US is staggering and that fact that you can actually see the individual number of wheel bases for example. Last shipment i see coming off a boat in the US is Oct 10th or so but im just assuming that that is teh container being accepted into the US through customs. I imagine it still takes a fair bit of time to get to the warehouse, broken down, etc etc. Either way... really impressive numbers!

• Just adding to this, there was a shipment for Sept 21st. Just an assumption, The week of Oct 11th was the week people started getting warehouse emails on reddit. So from bill of landing date it's approximately about 4 weeks before receiving warehouse emails. It's very possible we can expect them next week assuming everything is still moving steadily getting through customs and transported to the warehouse.

• Here is how my ordering went.

I order the CSL DD, plus pedals and wheel on June 8th with an original shipping date of Sept 21. In Sept I got the email saying the order was delayed till Oct 28. On Oct 13, I got an email saying that the order would be shipped soon. On Oct 18 I got the email with the tracking numbers. On Oct 20th, the items were shipped and on Oct 26th they arrived in Canada.

Now I just have to go to the post office , pay the duty and pick them up.

Looking forward to getting everything tomorrow and setting it all up.

• my Availability date is nov 29th I hope mine changes soon really looking forward to getting away from my Logitech wheel I already have to pedals just needed a better wheel glad fanatec was able to offer this one at the price that they did

• Indeed USA as the title of the discussion says "USA STORE".

1307 is the first four digits for reference.

• Hey Richard yeah man had exactly the same happen to mine also. Haha I have also been checking daily though, its been a nerve wrecking time as I have just assumed it would push out some time or another but thankfully it seems to be sticking for now.

• That was mis info I went and looked, they have only had one shipment from maxmore for dd bases on 9/21/21. It was 1908 units that's not a lot for the hole USA.

• Check Importgenius, there is a shipment from Oct 10th. However, the label for the shipment is different and shipped from Hong Kong instead of China.

• Thanks for posting your experience. In US, I ordered in July and got my Nov 2 date. I noticed no changes to my availability date. No email notices since July order confirmation. The order status has not changed to processed as with previous orders when they shipped. Assuming come This Tuesday it will be crickets still. Hoping for the best, but not holding my breath. Can’t wait to finally be able to race with my son!

• New update gotten this morning.

The CSL DD with boost kit now shows as available on my order, BUT the CSL Mclaren wheel is now not available, availability is showing as 29 November now.

Definitely not ideal so I asked the support team to just verify this information and they said they will get back to me later today once confirmed.

Holding thumbs that it might be an error on the system as this would be quite unfortunate.

• Same here... I just sent a message to customer service and am currently awaiting a response.

For reference, my order date was September 1

• Thanks man, if you do hear anything please post what you get here? Would appreicate it.

• Response received - So indeed an error as we thought, good news in that case for those in the same boat as me.

"I have consulted my colleague from the Fulfillment team and the date showing on your account seems to be a display error.

We would like to confirm that order 1307XXX will be shipped out early next week.

You should receive an email with the tracking information for your order once it has left our warehouse. "

...Further updates to follow...

• Follow-up from earlier post - I just received similar word from customer service as to what Bertus Janse van Rensburg posted.

Now, back to being exited!

• UPDATE

The status of my order has moved to "being processed" and an invoice has been issued, email also received so should get them shipping info next.

• As of todays date (11/04/21), I have not received any further updates. The last notification was an email on 10/29/21 advising of a status change to "warehouse processing," followed by an attached invoice. My original ship date from the pre-order was listed as 11/02/21. I just contacted customer service via email and am awaiting a response. Ill update when I hear back.

Has anyone else received shipping info? FYI - my order indicates FedEx Ground as the shipping company.

• Same here Max, yesterday they told me the following so holding thumbs but trying to just be patient as much as possible.

• FYI - I received my order on Tuesday (11/09) via FedEx. Shout out to Fanatec Customer Service for their quick responses to my questions. Im excited to have finally received my stuff... i kinda feel like a little kid that was waiting for Christmas day to hurry up & get here!!

• Update

Fedex delivered on Friday the 12th!