CSL DD Firmware Failure

2»

Comments

• My system degraded over two days. It began by missing a shift once in a while and progressed to not responding to any button presses after a few hours of use. I went in to check the firmware revision and upgraded to the latest version. The wheel works the same. Normal for a minute or two then missed shifts and then zero response after another minute. Now it just comes up and the blue light starts blinking almost immediately. Connection to the PC App just goes straight to firmware update. The update appears to work, but it simply cycles back to the update screen automatically in a loop. I submitted a ticket today. Looks like I'm waiting for an RMA number.

• This also works for DD Pro! Thank you so much, Klemen!

• I HAVE THE SAME BLUE LIGHT ERROR, non of your suggestions helped me

• I was filling out the return form when I thought as support does not work, I would check here... I did as you said and the red but the control panel is freaking out. I will try reinstalling, but THANK YOU SO MUCH

• Firmware updates had stuck many times on all parts of CSL bundle on my old Intell computer. I did switch off with the wheelbase power off knob and reboot computer many times. Usually power off during firmware updates causes bad consequences on digital devices but not on Fannatec. Finally, it get updated fully. Just awkward a bit, makes upset but gera working.