Ordering question

Not sure if anyone has ran into this before, today I went to place an order for ClubSport Pedals. It seemed everything was fine until I put my credit card info and hit submit. I was redirected to the beginning of the process with “Declined by Fraud Services”. Meanwhile, I got a push notification from my bank that the card was approved. I waited the whole day to see if anything changed but nothing. Ultimately, the charge was dropped and it didn’t appear in my pending. Is this on my banks side or Fanatec’ side. I’d like to place the order again but don’t want to have that happen.

Thanks all

Comments

• It might have been triggered because it's an overseas transaction or through an unsecure connection. I'd try again, but go through Paypal if the problem persists.

• What exactly did the bank message say? Often they tell you that the card block is now lifted and to retry the transaction.

• edited November 2021

hey responded to me on the Monday morning saying:

We have been in contact with PayPal and attempted new 'capture' procedure to allow your transaction to go through. This is currently 'processing', so we should have more news for you soon.

I received an invoice and my gear shipped on the Tuesday, but I have no idea what happened.

https://applinked.me/