415 driver problem

Hello. I bought a week ago the podium dd1, V3 Inverted and formula v2.5x (all for Xbox). At the moment I would like to play Xbox before buying a mega PC. This week I got the station, I assembled everything, mounted all your Fanatec hardware, connected to the laptop to download the drivers, etc. and I can't do anything. I turned on the podium and the fan was running at maximum. I connected the USB cable to the PC and downloaded the drivers from the official site. As soon as I opened the program it read only the engine and not the steering wheel. I went in to do the updates and they started. The fan stopped spinning and the installation process went on, I was told to remove the steering wheel for calibration, the calibration started but without the motor spinning. Then the process finished and a "WIRELESS QUICK RELEASE" error window came out. From there I was unable to do anything. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers at least 100 times, I have tried to remove the antivirus, delete programs, clean the PC, etc. but nothing. Now the display turns on at first and then turns off immediately unlike the first time it remained on even if it did not recognize the pedals and the steering wheel. I also tried installing old drivers and the latest beta 423. The problem remains the same. What can I do? Thanks

Comments

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

Hi Mirko,

I'm sorry to hear about this. I can see that you are already in touch with support, so you are in good hands!

[Fanatec Community Manager]

• Hey was there ever a fix provided for this? I am having this exact issue and am hugely frustrated. Im not getting any replies of help anywhere, I went through the support thing, selected the item i wanted to submit a ticket for but then it just boots me back to the main fanatec FAQ window without ever loading up the next bit to submit a ticket.