CSL DD on ACC Xbox

Hi,

I have a CSL DD (8Nm) and the FFB is VERY weak on ACC, even with all the numbers turned up to 100 on the wheel and game. The FFB is very good on AC, but not ACC.

Does anybody have an idea what settings I should use? Does the wheel have to be set up on a PC before plugging into an Xbox? I have already installed the latest drivers via a PC.

Thanks.

Comments

• edited November 2021

Any ideas on how to get this new wheel feeling like the expensive piece of hardware it is rather than a cheap toy on ACC?

So far, the best thing about this wheel on ACC is my old Fanatec peddles !

Thanks.

• Have you used the recommended fantatec settings, in the Assetto Corsa section of this forum?

• Sounds like there must be a setting that's wrong somewhere. I use the recommended settings from the forum with the 5nm CSL DD and have no complaints at all about the FFB in ACC.

• Thanks,

Do you have a link to "the forum"?

What forum is it?

I can literally drive at full racing speed using one finger on the wheel :-0

• so there is an issue with weak ffb with fanatec wheels on Xbox. It’s only specific to running acc on Xbox. I know because I face the same issue as you. From my understanding it’s been documented to Kunos, so hopefully the next gen update in February will fix it.

• Thank you,

Will it auto update or will I need to do something?

Sorry, I'm new to Xbox and online games.

• If you are already own it on Xbox it will be a free upgrade to the next gen version

• It will not update unless you have an Xbox Series S/X - the Xbox One is as it will be. That is my understanding.

• I have an Xbox series S 😊

• Very weak ffb on xbox version of ACC especialy with CSL DD is known problem from release of this wheelbase. Its issued many times even on this forum.

The problem is on side of italian loosers from Kunos. Sadly Fanatec probably cant fix this issue by firmware update.

So we have to wait until Kunos amateurs do something. Probably nextgen update of ACC at february.

I didnt play ACC since I switch to CSL DD. I acctually quite sim-racing because if this bug.

• I'm new on this forum and I just get:

Fanatec Base DD2 + Pedals V3 inverted + Shifter + Handbrake (playseat sensation pro ) .. 

Imediately I updatet also all firmwares ...

Fanatec CSL Elite Steering Wheel MCLaren GT3 V2     XBOX/PC

Fanatec ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2 X         XBOX/PC

Fanatec ClubSport Steering Wheel GT Forza Motorsport V2   XBOX/PC

Im useing latest XBOX X

Games I play most :

Assetto Corsa / Assetto Corsa Compezione / 

Please for help to get best settings for those two games in my hardware combination....

best regards and a lot of heath to all