Order for GT DD Pro not showing up in my Fanatec Account?

I just pre-ordered a Fanatec GT DD Pro and paid via credit card. The order does not show up in my Account. In the process of ordering I was away from my PC doing something else for about 10 minutes, then I came back to my PC to complete the payment via card. The money was taken out of my account $1740.36.

I had to log back into my account, but saw the GT DD Pro was still in the shopping cart, so I checked the ordered and it is not showing up. I think I was auto logged out of the Fanatec account when I made payment. If that is the case will all the shipment details be attached to the payment? I am afaraid the payment is in limbo.

I sent a message to support, but they haven't got back yet. Should I cancel the card payment and do it again or can Fanatec link it to the Fanatec account.

Comments

• I would cancel the payment and start again.

• Customer service reversed the payment since they never got the order. I re-ordered and everything is good now with it showing up in my orders, received confirmation emails etc.. I guess I was timed out because of the length of time when I started the payment process and when I finally paid, hence order wasnt processed.

• Are you sure it was "TAKEN OUT OF YOUR ACCOUNT?"

Typically with credit cards, when you place an order, be it a retail establishment or online, they do what called a "charge hold" on the funds. This will show up on the credit card's website, normally as pending, but the funds aren't actually taken out until the payment is fully processed which is generally 1-5 business days later. If the funds are placed in a charge hold, but then not processed(order voided), the funds will automatically revert back to being an available balance again, as it's never left the account.

• Everything seems to be in order. In my account I see the initial amount taken out, then the reversal by fanatec, then the re-order payment.

• Have made order and been charged for it but order did not appear on my account 🤯 do I really going to wait at least 14 days as fanatec state to get in touch?