CSL Elite steering wheel WRC Question

Hello everyone, I am planning on getting my first fanatec wheel/base. I will be getting the GT DD Pro and i am aware of the xbox buttons issues and the display. I do own an xbox and a playstation but i haven’t heard any issues with the WRC wheels buttons not working or issues with the display. I would like to know what are some of the issues before i make the purchase. Thank you.

Comments

• The issues are due to the wheelbase/XBox SDK, not the wheels. All wheels will have the same problem

• The WRC wheel doesn't really have much in the way of "non-standard" buttons that you wouldn't find on an Xbox controller, so it's not a problem for most people. I think the LSB/RSB buttons *might* serve as duplicate brake/throttle but don't quote me on that. It's when you start looking at wheels that have lots of extra buttons, dials, toggles, etc like the Formula or McLaren wheels, that's when the Xbox lack of input support really becomes apparent. You also won't get any rev LEDs or telemetry display on the wheel (any wheel), as that's also an Xbox limitation.