help with CSL Elite pedals

Recently purchased some CSL elite pedals with a clubs port USB adapter. When I tried to use them I noticed a deadzone on both the throttle and brake. I tried to fix it under the direction of fanatec support by realigning the potentiometers but to no avail. I made an rma and got a brand new set of pedals but the issue is still persistent. Does anyone else use the USB adapter and have the same problem or is it something else entirely.

Comments

• i just bought the adapter last month and it wont even take a firmware update, wanted to use a set of elite pedals without loadcell but i cant even get the adapter to do anything, i am about to use this overcomplicated piece of german fine engineering as target practice😡

• I just got a set of CSL elite pedals. Non load cell and just the gas and brake. I love the control I have with the gas, but man the brake is killing me. It is so stiff. Will it loosen up a little over time? Is there a way to adjust it to make it more sensitive. I feel like I practically have to stand on top of the pedal to get it to go down.

I just tried a few laps in a Skippy in iRacing and I kept locking up because I had to jam on the brakes so hard to slow up.

Any suggestions on how to make the brake a little easier to use?