GT7 launch weekend
I want to offer my congratulations to Sony and Polyphony Digital for the successful launch of Gran Turismo 7. I’m just getting started with the game, but clearly it is another landmark title in this great series, and has been praised by critics and life-long fans alike. Gran Turismo’s stunning presentation and fun challenges built on top of a realistic physics engine means that Gran Turismo 7 will become the entry point into sim racing for a whole new generation of gamers.
It is the 25th anniversary of Gran Turismo but also the 25th anniversary of Fanatec! It took a little while to make the official GT steering wheel but I hope the wait was worth it.
We’re incredibly proud of our partnership with the game and to be delivering the only official Direct Drive wheel for Gran Turismo. The Gran Turismo DD Pro is available now! It’s an amazing way to experience Gran Turismo 7, and so many players around the world are already enjoying this hardware and software combination.
And for the guys wanting the wheel base standalone I can say that it is a matter days rather than weeks before we can announce something. ;)
Please give me some feedback how you like GT7 with our products so far.
- What is the very best GT game?24 votes
- Gran Turismo  4.17%
- Gran Turismo 2  8.33%
- Gran Turismo 3  0.00%
- Gran Turismo 4  0.00%
- Gran Turismo 5  0.00%
- Gran Turismo 6  8.33%
- GT Sport  8.33%
- Gran Turismo 770.83%
- How do you like the GT DD Pro with GT7?24 votes
- I cannot tell because I don't have it50.00%
- It is superb. Best GT licensed wheel ever41.67%
- It is good but there are better PS5 licensed wheels out there (mention in the comments what and why)  0.00%
- It is a horrible experience. I don't like it at all and I rather play with a controller  8.33%