US Website Log In Issues

Hello. For the last few weeks, I've been having issues logging in. Below I have attached a screenshot of what I get every time I try to log in. This happens every single time and I'm getting very annoyed. I had to make a whole new account so I can just order my DD Pro standalone base along with a few extra stuff and now I can't even log in to that account anymore so I had to make a new one to make a post about this. I tried looking on the forum for anyone with similar issues and I cannot find anything. I have tried using Chrome, Edge, and Firefox on PC both regular and private browsing modes. I also cleared the cache and the data. I also tried logging in on my iPhone with Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and Opera both in regular and private, and no luck. I even tried using a VPN and that did not work. I know it's not my Wi-Fi and fanatec support can't help me they just "passed the information to their team". I've never had a problem on the site till a few weeks ago and this BS made me lose my place in line for the DD Pro standalone base pre-orders that were supposed to deliver the end of March and now its the end of May. Can anyone help?

I get this and below that, i get a Ray ID, my IP Address, my reference # which is 502, and my Cloudflare location. I am unsure if I am able to log in to this again to reply to any comments but thanks in advance for anyone that can help.