Throttle not working

I have recently purchased DD Pro with brake load cell kit - throttle does not work in any configuration / firmware is up to date - both original brake and load cell work fine - frustrating - I have contacted customer services via site - do you know if they will send out replacement or do i have to send whole pedal set back ?

Comments

• I have the same problem.

• Same problem was working fine until I plugged the load cell brake in, now the throttle doesn't even work with the standard brake, sitting with a £1000 ornament at the moment

• Marek DoušaMarek Douša Member
    edited March 2022

Hi, I had similar issue. Brand new pedals and throttle was not working. They wanted a video of it and now they are sending me new pedals and I will need to send broken one back to them (they pay shipping), but definitely wait for response on your ticket. Whole comunication took about week, they usually respond after few days.

• Michael BrownMichael Brown Member
    edited March 2022

Hi I have the same problem I just received my pedals in on 03/25/2022 and I opened them today 03/27/2022 set them up plugged into my pc went on to iRacing testing laps went to change my break and it stopped working. I went to the website looked up to fix it did everything as asked to do and nothing worked I then sent an email to Fanatec letting them know and now waitting I this to be bs too spend all this money to get what you paid for only to finding out that it doesn't work I don't have money to be throwing a way.

• ive got exactly the same, must be a faulty batch. 800 quid, snail mail and a broken part. not to mention 7 days response time.... madness really. if you sell complicated products have a dedicated tech team on stand by we should not be waiting like this with faulty products.

• I have the same problem I need help I just got the dd pro on Friday

• I received mine on the 22nd, and finally got it set up on the 24th. Brakes and clutch work, but throttle is not responsive. If you spend $1000, you'd expect some level of quality and customer support, but they've got all the integrity of an Indian scamming call center it seems. RMA ticket open, but no response or movement.

• My throttle / brake pedals started disconnecting randomly in the middle of a game. The pedal input looks like a common issue with this DD pro design. It's only attached from the circuit board with solder and it's prone to break from vibration. Fanatec must reinforce the inputs or totally re-design them.

• I have the same problem with mines . Do anyone fixed ?

• Yo tengo el mismo problema, es una locura contactar con ellos.

Alguien lo ha podido solucionar? como?

• I have te same problem (And I bought a second CSL set..because teire reaction took soooo long) and recieved this email:

--------------------------------------------------------

Dear Mike,

Thank you for your message.

Basically, the defect originates from an incorrect mounting of the CSL pedal with the Loadcell.

Due to the incorrect connection, the Hall sensor on the accelerator pedal is affected and can therefore not output any signals.

We can offer you to exchange the two CSL pedals. The Loadcell kit is not responsible for the defect and therefore does not have to be returned.

Please check during installation that the pedals are correctly connected to each other.

Please let me know if I may initiate your exchange.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

But when I recieve my new set an connect again, the way it should, I would get the same problem I think!

The problem does seem to be the load cell, after receiving my new pedals it worked, after connecting the load cell it stopped working. the cables are properly connected, as in the manual and with the labeling on the cables. so probably if I get a 3rd set that becomes defective as a result.

Because when I changed back to the normal pedal. I still doenst work!!