CSL Throttle pedal will not work

2»

Comments

• 👌 Asked as if its the LC causing all the grief then i'll just return it and use the two pedal combo, once support actually respond with an RMA.. my throttle never worked, even without the LC in the configuration.

If you've got the LC working without issue then that's great, there is hope after all.

• yesterday I got my new DD PRO bundle with CLS brake paddle and boost kit and I have the same problem that the throttle did not work!

I try everything but also with the original brake paddle the throttle did not work.

If I connect the brake paddle to the clutch, the CLS brake and the clutch work but the throttle not.

New Firmware is installed and the connections are correct.

It seems that there is a technical problem with the throttle accelerator!!!

• Man, same issue played out on my end. I ordered the CSL L/C separately, once it came in I installed it and left the clutch pedal off as it wasnt needed. The L/C was very rigid, so I hoped updating all components on my desktop would also allow me to adjust the L/C somewhat. I had everything plugged in through the wheelbase and neither the L/C or the CSL pedals were being found. I went to try and use everything on PS5 and CSL pedals or L/C were working accordingly. Fanatec CS asked me to send a short video of the issue & approved my RMA for a replacement L/C with no issues. My CSL accelerator pedal also stopped working similarly to the other posters on here. I hadn't filed a support request/claim for this because I assumed CS would assume fault as improper use by owner. Seeing so many others having this issue as well I should definitely act on that.

• Received my CSL Pedals + LC Kit yesterday, and sadly the same outcome for me. After hooking everything up correctly, ensuring that I was ONLY using one method of connection (Pedals to Base to PC), updating the firmware/drivers, and attempting to calibrate, the Throttle behavior is all over the place. LC Brake works perfect as far as I can tell, and the Clutch seems to be working fine as well, most of the time. For whatever reason sometimes there's some fluttering, and I'm not sure if it's related to the Throttle or not. Outcomes are the same regardless of configuration:

A) Standard CSL Throttle + Brake

B) CSL Throttle + Clutch + LC Brake

C) CSL Throttle + LC Brake (No Clutch)

D) Configurations B & C above using both the RJ to Base to PC connection, as well as Pedal to PC via USB connection (separately).

Spent about 8 hours going through various threads here and on Reddit, trying everything under the sun, and the outcomes were always the same. When calibrating and holding down the throttle and hitting 'Max' in the software, the blue bar fills up, but never goes away. Letting off the pedal and hitting 'Min' would sometimes deplete the bar as expected, but then without hitting the pedal at all, the throttle would be bouncing all over the place, sometimes not moving at all. The constant is that there's never any change based on me touching the pedal, as if it has a mind of its own.

Submitted a ticket with all my findings, troubleshooting, a couple videos, and the error logs, in hopes I can skip the unnecessary back and forth with supporting asking me to 'make sure it's plugged in'. Really frustrating.

Linked a short gif of how the throttle looks in the software after calibration - Keep in mind this is without any input from me.

https://gfycat.com/JointVelvetyGrayreefshark

• Hi everybody,

I had also purchased a new set of pedals with load cell kit (and GT DD and mclaren wheel). The throttle was also not working for me. After some checking i found out that the throttle has 2 ports where you can connect the cable. I had it in the wrong port (Brake port). You must connect the loadcell brake cable to the loadcell port on the right side of the throttle. I didn't find something about this on google so thought to put it here if someone maybe made the same mistake as i did. I could also not see this on the manual. (Or maybe i haven't looked good enough)

Goodluck!

• CHiming in to say I as well just purchased pedals and a LC seperately. both brand new. set everything up and Brake and CLutch work but the throttle is dead. i spent 1k for a paperweight.......

• any idea if its fixable or should i just buy a new one. im scared to attach the load cell

• Hi,

I have the same as you, after installing the kit, the accelerator pedal does not work.

The brake and clutch pedal work normally with both cls and standard. Of course the accelerator pedal is dead.

what do you think? wait for fanatec support or tell me to return the new part right away?

help please

Martin

• On year later: I have the exactly same problem.

CSL DD "Ready to Race" bundle. My throttle pedal worked justl 5 days only, guys! 5 Days.

What should i say? Reliable, quality products... 😡