Fanatec "Brand Perception" survey...anyone else get one?

Got an email earlier today from Fanatec with a link to fill out a "Brand Perception" survey. I'm curious how many others got the same. I'm guessing it'd be everyone who's signed up to their mailing list.

I guess the fact that they're doing this shows that they're at least somewhat concerned about their current public perception. Improving their customer service response time as well as the reliability of their products, in general, would go a long way in this regard, and I said as much in my survey response. Will be interesting to see what, if anything, comes of this.

Comments

• Everyone who signed up for their general Newsletter got one, yes.

They also shared the survey on every possible social media platform ;)

• I guess ignorance is what I get for not participating in social media. Oh well. 😉

• Hi Greg, hi everyone!

YEs I got it yesterday too, I wrote my honest answers, I'm still an happy customer (since 2017) but almost all the new stuff (GT DDPro+gt wheel+V3 pedal set) is still sitting unused since 2 months from delivery...not Fantec fault of course, I don't have time but it will happen soon.

So, CSL Elite PS4+CSL pedals LC ('old' ones)+V2.5+SQ1 ....still great on ps4 and ps5.....new stuff.....we'll see.

I read the forum daily...and concerns are tangible, real, I sympathize with all of you out there with inoperative expensive stuff right out of the box sometimes...broken parts (RJ ports on the back of the unit)...and so on.

Not to mention the customer service, something that do not want to experience if not for simple product research or minor things...really.

Things happens, true, but definitely there is a problem in managing all this.

I'm sure Fanatec is doing all that they can to overcome and 'fix' this, I can't imagine something different; customers are on the other hand experiencing bad situations and frustrations. Yes, frustration, pure and simple, I can feel it from the several comments from unhappy and unlucky customers.

A great day to you all, I have so much respect for your comments Gregg, as for the help handed by Maurice and Dominic.

Ciao!

• edited April 2022

Seems their CRM system will not send a survey to anyone who has an open support ticket at least this is the case for me . Im registered but didn’t receive a survey as I’m sure pretty much everyone with an open support ticket will crash the results of the brand perception survey. I will answer honestly as well. So here it is:

https://forms.office.com/pages/responsepage.aspx?id=E7-KbZFriE-gYLzZrIl50CFpEu3xjKpIraTdUSuTJdZURDcxR0owQVc2R01EWFQ5QUU5R0g0NFFZRy4u

• I received it despite having an open support request. Made sure to comment about the awful customer support experience.