CSL Pedals LC

Beyond the obvious listed differences (vibration, adjustability, etc.) how much better are the Clubsport Pedals V3 over the CSL Pedals LC???

I'm placing an order for a base, wheel and pedals very soon but my dilemma is what to order. My "must haves" are load cell brake and an F1 wheel.

I mostly play on PC.

I'm torn between the GT DD Pro bundle and adding the F1 Wheel. This would be great because it comes with the roundish wheel which would get some use and the setup would be compatible with Playstation and Xbox. But I probably wouldn't play much on console if at all. Downside is CSL Pedals LC I assume are inferior to the Clubsport V3.

Other option would be to buy the 8nm DD base, the F1 wheel, and the Clubsport Pedals V3. This option is nice since it's 2 or 300 cheaper and comes with what I assume are much nicer pedals but I lose out on Playstation compatibility and I would like to play the new Gran Tursimo when it comes out but I'm mainly a PC player. This setup could have Xbox compatibility but that's probably the least likely way I'd play.

If the Clubsport V3 pedals are a HUGE jump over the CSL Pedals I think it's a no brainer to go that way but I'd like to hear what you think.

Upgrading from a G27 so I'm sure no matter what I do it's going to be a big improvement.

Comments

• If you are able to go up to a V3, do it.

There is so much more adjustability to the pedals. There is no adjustment on the CSL pedals at all. Tension/travel/angle is all fixed. Only adjustment is you can move the foot plate up and down. And you definitely need LC to be able to correctly modulate! (But aliens do use spring loaded brake and throttle though so it is doable!)

I had the CSL LC pedals but sold it now to something more adjustable!

I am currently using (since Oct 2021, but for the last time today - I have purchased a new base - different story for another time!) the CSL DD base with the McLaren GT3 V2 and love it. No issues. But...

BIG BUT...

a thought is always at the back of my mind,

ALWAYS...

the thought that if something goes wrong, I am out of a base for an activity that I really love. So make sure you keep your G27 (service and clean it) as I think that is a good backup in case! (touch-wood)