Problem with clubsport formula v2 and csl elite wheel base v1.1 steering wheel display

Hello I would like to know why my leds from my CSL Elite Wheel Base V1.1 do not work when I play F1 and the same for my ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2 the counter does not work there the leds .. I received my csl elite 2 days ago .. i play on xbox one x 
sorry for my english i'm french i use google translation

Comments

• That's because the Xbox does NOT allow such advanced features. So, it is impossible to get the LEDs and the Display and we'll as most buttons work on Xbox until Microsoft updates their Xbox code which is unlikely to happen.

• h ok thank you i will switch to pc are i going to have the same problem? I do not have all the keys that work either (the wheels, I have the magnetic paddles I am only 3 that works on the 6 ..) voila I wanted to know if I will have the same problem with a pc

• On PC everything is fully working.

• OK, thanks

• And another question what are the exact drivers to download for all my components on pc?  (CSL Elite Wheel Base V1.1-ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2-Podium Advanced Paddle-CSL Elite Pedals) 

And I saw that for some of them there are several versions

What is the difference between the v334 and the v336?