Fanatec Driver 444 (Release Candidate) for CSL, CSW and Podium WB (all wheels)
How to report issues:
If you report a driver or firmware issue, please make cross checks:
- Update driver and FW separately to isolate an issue and find out if caused by driver OR firmware.
- Which driver OR firmware shows the issue
- Which driver OR firmware does not show the issue
- Check if you can reproduce the issue again if you go back to the version which seems to have caused the issue
- Check if the issue is related to specific settings of for example the tuning menu. Is it happening more or less with a specific setting raised or lowered?
- Post the answers gathered from the questions above + a short description of the issue including the following info:
- Wheel Base Model (product ID): ...
- Steering Wheel Model (product ID): ....
- Driver Version: ....
- Base FW Version: ....
- Motor FW Version: ....
- Wheel FW Version: ....
- FanaLab Version: ....
- Tuning Menu settings
- Driver/FanaLab installed on C: drive or else?
- With driver related issues collect log files and zip them from C:\Users\Public\Fanatec Logs
You can check the previous changelog with the following links or check the full changelog.txt from the driver zip-file.
- Previous driver 442 brought several fixes and improvements to the Podium DD, Load Cell Pedals and more.
- Changelog of driver 442: https://forum.fanatec.com/discussion/26105/fanatec-driver-442-beta-for-csl-csw-and-podium-wb-all-wheels/p1
- Previous driver 443 brought several improvements to the driver and Firmware Manager UI like a new downgrade feature for the P DD.
- Changelog of driver 443: https://forum.fanatec.com/discussion/26324/fanatec-driver-443-beta-for-csl-csw-and-podium-wb-all-wheels/p1
Changelog of driver 444 (since 443)
Firmware versions included
(Same firmware versions as in 443)
- Podium DD1 / DD2 Base: 188.8.131.52
- Podium DD1 / DD2 Motor: 184.108.40.206
- CSL DD / GT DD PRO Base: 220.127.116.11
- CSL DD / GT DD PRO Motor: 18.104.22.168
- CSW V1 Base: 691
- CSW V2 Base: 691
- CSW V2.5 Base: 691
- CSL E Base: 691
- CSL E Base PS4: 691
- CSL / CSW Motor: 22
- Podium BMW M4 GT3: 8
- Podium HUB : 6
- Podium BME: 21
- CS SW Formula V2(X), V2.5(X): 45
- CS SW RS: 3
- CS SW BMW V2: 2
- CS UH V2 / UHX V2: 1
- CS SW F1 Esports V2: 4
- GT DD PRO SW: 8
- CSL SW McLaren GT3 V2: 45
- CSL SW McLaren GT3: 35
- CSL SW WRC: 4
- CSL UH: 3
- CS P V3: 1.35
- CSL EP LCK: 1.13
- CSL P LCK: 1.8
- Implemented USB Adapter (Shifter, Pedals and Handbrake Mode)
- Removed Old UI
- Implemented solution for issue with SW FW sometimes showing 0
- Fixed wrong title for Shifter Calibration screen
- Improved option to activate/deactivate rev stripe of P1/WRC
- Included new images (welcome page and banner) for driver package installer
- Included firmware update or switching modes of ClubSport USB Adapter (Shifter, Pedals and Handbrake Mode)
Fanatec Mobile App (optional)
Please use the following thread for reporting feedback or issues about the Fanatec Mobile App and to learn more about it.
- Optional part of the driver installation, still in alpha stage. Doesn't get installed by default, you have to check the box if you want to give it a try.
- When installed the App will be shown in the system tray next to the clock as a black Fanatec logo on white background.
- The main function of the application is to work as the connection between the PC/hardware and our new mobile app for Android and iOS via the same WiFi network.
- Exchanging tuning menu settings between base and Fanatec Mobile App.
- Forwarding game telemetry to the Fanatec Mobile App.
- The rest of the Mobile app features are independent of the PC side application included in the driver.
- It has a few additional functions via right click
- If FanaLab is not running it will forward telemetry data to ITM of the Button Module Endurance and P DD. The benefit of FanaLab is still the additional customization of ITM and being able to switch pages from the FanaLab UI.
- When entering a game menu while driving it can happen in some games that the FFB effect doesn't get canceled which results in the wheel turning to one side. (this got now fixed for the Podium DD but can still happen on the CSL DD. We will now apply the fix for the CSL DD as well)
- Natural friction can start to feel weird after some time of driving. In case you experience issues with NFR, we suggest to turn it OFF for now. (this got now fixed for the Podium DD but can still happen on the CSL DD. We will now apply the fix for the CSL DD as well)
- Some still report having steering input jumps with the Podium and CSL DD, we are working on solving it for the next version.
Compatible FanaLab Version: