V1 vs V2 vs V3

Greetings Race Fans,

I have the Podium F1 system for the PS5 and a set of V1's with a load cell. Works great.

I've always wanted a set of V3's but I understand they're not as desirable without the damper system for the brake. And too expensive just to conduct an experiment.

And now the new V2's have come out with magnetic sensors, hall sensors, etc.

Can anyone offer some insight to a comparison from the V1's with a load cell to the V2's or even V3's with a damper?

Thanks, I 'm trying to casually ignore all the posts about pedals not working after the last update. lol. Thanks for the feedback.

Comments

• Hello,

I have used both the V2 (older ones, not load cell) and they are great for general play - feels like an automotive set. The V3 worked amazing but with the load cell and dampener added brought fidelity to racing (and Drifting!). I too am curious as to what the new sensors added to the V2 bring for the extra $100 over the set I have.

My opinion is, take it or leave it, if what you have works great for you then no need to upgrade - especially if you are dialed into them and take it seriously. All things fail/break over time and that is when you Upgrade to the V3's with all the bells and whistles and vibrating motors on the pedals so save your penny's now for them later :)

Happy Driving

• Hey I've moved from the heusinkvled sprint (cause I maxed them out they were not too strong for me) to the v2 and I love them! The brake is fantastic I ended up using the weaker spring with a 65 elastomer and 2 85s... I have great control on my brake and I've done mcuh faster lap times with them! Not sure about the v3 with damper but I've read that the v2 brake is superior.