Support! Where is product support?

Ronald WaughRonald Waugh Member
edited December 2022 in Pedals

Hello. I appear to be the latest victim of the CSL accelerator pedal (not working) issue. But what's worse than that is the lack of communication regarding the matter. With it being a well know possibility of having an issue with these pedals, you'd think there would be a solution already in place. My problem is the same as most others. CSL pedals with Load Cell brake. Accelerator pedal not being detected. Apparently you have a 50/50 chance of this happening. I would like to get some clarification on what the problem is and what the solution is. It appears that none of the previous claims on this issue has been resolved. That's a problem.

Yes, I have submitted a support ticket.

Comments

• The same problem....

CSL accelerator pedal not working .... I bought the loadcell brake pedal, i connected as must be connected, and at that time the accelerator pedal out of order. I tried to recalibrate, but nothing.... I put back the old brake pedal, but nothing change.... The gas pedal is dead. Not detected . I think, this must be some major fault of the Loadcell brakepedal compatibility with CLS gas pedal electronics....

So now i must by another pedal set, and not connect the load cell brake pedal.... Great, i spend extra money for Loadcell pedal, to make for myself more expenses, without the using loadcell... I am a little bit angry....not a little bit. Anyone knows the fixing of this issue?

• The same problem ...

Zero response from Fanatec

• This forum is not a direct communication with Fanatec. You must open a ticket with customer service through the Fanatec website, and the pedals will be replaced.

• Good afternoon.

I buy the grand torino wheel base toghether whit the WRC steering Wheel and CS V3 pedals for Xbox x and race games d'ont recognize the whell. For example i can play Wrc but i dont have vibrations on pedals. The vabrations pedal settings are not avaible inside the game. The game should recognize fanatec but insted the game recognize a standart wheel. Someone have a solution ? thanks