Clubsport 2.5 Main Harness Wiring Diagram

Howdy,

My WB is giving me a lot of grief lately. The recent fix I made to secure the hub which the wheel attaches has crerated another problem far greater than any before. Long story short all of the wires in the harness that connects to the wheel have come off. Does anyone know where I can find a diagram of what wire goes where??

Its a second hand WB so no warranty before anyone suggests contacting support (which I did for another issue and still 3 months later have had 0 responses from Tech Support).

That's what I'm dealing with

I did find this on GitHub and am wondering if what is shown here will work for me

Any help is greatly appreciated

Cheers

Comments

• edited April 2022

Hi Scott,

Were you able to fix it? I have the same issue (ClubSport v2). I could only trace 3 pins since most of my wires were broken (not even 100% sure about those). On the left I have the partial original mapping of the pins. On the left the same assignments you posted. It seems it could be that same distribution but flipped horizontally. However, pin 6 confuses me as it's in the same position. Maybe the 12-pin connector doesn't have the same order in the wheel from which that mapping was taking than in the base motherboard.

• I bought another second-hand unit (ClubSport v2). I will post the actual wiring diagram once I get it. Hopefully it's the same for v1, v2 and v2.5.

• After checking all the pins, the pin 6 on the left was wrongly tagged by me. If you take the connector of the base from the perspective where the wires are soldered (male pins), the mapping of the pins is exactly the one on the right.

• Replacement cable: PH 2.0MM, 12 pins, 30CM (example: https://es.aliexpress.com/item/1005001608357385.html)

• Hello. Did you manage to fix it? I have a really hard time with a wheelbase v2.5 i think. Its the one that comes with the bmw gt steering wheel. I think its an old combo.

someone broke the stopper that i managed to 3d print. But i have no wire diagram and all the wires are white (damn!)

i found out that the “dead pin” is your number 12 on the mapping. Could it be mirrored. I think ill just give up and get a new wheelbase as fanatec support is totally absent.