FunkySwitch Podium F1 Wheel

Hello forum community, my Podium F1 Wheel has been working for 17 months without any problems, but now the FunkySwitch is causing small problems,
Inputs down are sometimes difficult. Does anyone have the same problem or is there a solution to it?
Thank you for your help

Comments

• Can you check if the Funky Switch is touching the plastic underneath before it clicks?

• The switch touches the hole that the switch goes through (see picture) also the haptic feedback is non-existent, feels soft as if the path has been extended.
    To get an input I have to press the Funkyswitch harder than in the other directions (top, left, right) on the edge of the hole (see picture red arrow) to get an input.
    In the top left and right directions, when inputting, the FunkySitch does not touch the edge of the hole at all, down the switch is at the edge of the hole to achieve an input.

• You can contact Fanatec support.

My Funky Switch was also touching down on the edge just when it was supposed to click, and wanted more force when pressing down.

I just cut the edge and the problem went away.

• Hi, thanks for the information. Did you disassemble the steering wheel or just cut the edge off?

• I didn't disassemble the steering wheel, I just cut the edge off.

• Sent the steering wheel to Fanatec for repair and received a completely new one