Circuit does not work reliably

Hello

The gears on my Podium F1 Wheel do not work reliably. In F1 2023 it happens very often that upshifts or 
downshifts are not accepted. Sometimes you have to press the paddle shifter 3 or 4 times to finally change 
gear. This is very annoying when pushing, because of course time is lost here. I play in an F1 league and 
every tenth counts here. Of course I've tried to clean the circuit several times and blown away the dust, 
all to no avail. Since I only focus on F1 I don't have any other racing game to check against, nor do I have
any other steering wheel or paddle shifters. The error occurs both when shifting up and when shifting down. 
But more when shifting up. Does anyone know this problem?

Thanks very much

Hallo

Die Schaltung auf meinem Podium F1 Wheel funktioniert nicht zuverlässig. In F1 2023 kommt es sehr 
oft vor das Auf- oder Herunterschalten nicht angenommen wird. Zum Teil muss man 3 oder 4 Mal die Schaltwippe 
drücken um endlich den Gang zu wechseln. Das ist beim pushen sehr nervig, da hier natürlich auch Zeit 
verloren geht. Ich spiele in einer F1 Liga und hier kommt es auf jede Zehntel an. Natürlich habe ich 
schon mehrmals versucht die Schaltung zu reinigen und habe den Staub weggeblasen, alles ohne Erfolg. 
Da ich mich nur auf F1 konzentriere, habe ich kein anderes Rennspiel zum gegenchecken, auch habe ich kein 
anderes Lenkrad oder Schaltwippen. Der Fehler tritt sowohl beim raufschalten, als auch beim runterschalten 
auf. Mehr allerdings beim raufschalten. Kennt wer diese Problematik?

Vielen Dank

Comments

• Hello , did you fixed this?

What i have found out, is that when i unscrew the 5 torque screws a little bit in the quick release ( where the pins are ). the problem was solved for me.

Hope this do the trick for you aswell :)