DD1 PS/PC turning off

Ive searched this forum for about a day but i cannot find a answer. My DD1 almost a year old keeps tuning off. Alot of peple have this issues but i have found no answer to the fix.

My setup:

DD1 directly to usb 3.0

DD1 power connected to UPS.

when i race if shuts off for no reason (could be 2 minutes, up to 30)

Any help would be great. This was purchased as a bday present last September. Fanatec wont help my without orginal purchase reciept (i do not have access to it) any help from you guys would mean alot. I think i might have to move on to another system if i cant get to work. I have had every fanatec product for the last few years. And they are pretty much blowing me off.

thank you all

Reggie

Comments

• has this issue been resolved and i dont know about it?

• I’ve just started getting this. Randomly mid race the whole setup just cuts and the Fanatec logo appears on the wheel. CSL DD 8nm with McLaren GR3 wheel using on Xbox X.

Nightmare.

• Its possible that it was my power supply. I finally broke down and ordered a new PS, and it seems to be working fine. Sucks i had to pay out of pocket a base less than a year old. I think if i have more issues i will move on to another system, which sould becuase all in know is the fanatec eco system