throttle being shown as WOT, but car not moving in game,

pedals are CSL, with load cell, attached to csl dd, i've had pedals since july 14th of last year, but never noticed any problems with old wheel(old wheel was logitech g29. Whole thing is attached to a NLR WS 2.0) I also have one of those GSTP amazon specials attached as a shifter, and i am not sure but the problem could be only occurring, or occurring more often when that shifter is plugged in. I could be imaging that though.

I do have brand new, unopened set of CSL pedals, still in the box, I got with the R2R bundle, but it's a major pain to take the current ones off the stand, and personally, I think it's related to the wheel base. Maybe since it's metal, and the G29 was plastic, the DD is causing some kind of ESI or something, and maybe when I attach the shifter to drive 3 pedals, it causes it to happen more often. More current possibly going through wheel stand.

Could just be the pedals though.

Has anyone else ran into any electro interference after going from say a plastic wheel like a g29 on a solid metal wheel stand, to something like a DD?

Comments

• btw, this happened in RaceRoom. But I had just been playing iRacing trouble free. It may or may not be happening in AMS 2 as well.

• update, since making that last post i did nothing btu play AMS 2 and not once do i think it happened. It might just be race room. WIll update if happens in other game.

• i am now starting to think it is something related to R3E. possible disregard