Tuning kit is worth it IMO.

I bought my CSLs with the LC last July, 2023. Used nothing but the stock curved plastic ones for an entire year before finally getting the Tuner Kit and having used them for 4 days now i think it is, I would say they are 100% totally worth it, and are probably how the pedals were made to be used. They feel a lot better. They're more comfortable(i used to drive barefoot and now drive in thin soled Puma Super Ligas with a really thin sole, and the curved plastic would make my feet hurt sometimes after longer sessions, even when i started wearing those Pumas.) The break feels better under my feet. Heel toeing is easier. Throttle and Brake modulation is easier. And they feel better underfoot in general as well. More solid. If you're like me, and have considered getting them for a long time, but could never justify the $50USD (after shipping and everything) cost for pedal faces. I'd say they are worth it. And I am quite stingy(g29 for 6 years, lol) After a year of using the curved molded plastic ones, these metal ones are leaps and bounds better feeling.

Comments

• Thanks for Your opinion, I could order it but because shipping cost is so ridiculous I´ll pass it.

Most of companies carry free or at even half of that price inside of EU.

Fanatecs CEO is not interested to negotiate better deal with UPS, like he is not interested to keep touch with their customers via this forum.

Total radio silence. At this competition stage I hope it leads where it should be, other brands will take lead of sim racing equipments.