CSL DD - Slamming or clonkg in the steering wheel / The base of the steering wheel

When I take a bend where I have to change the steering wheel position quickly from left to right and vice versa, a snap/clonck/click is felt in the steering wheel.

Yet I'm playing at low sensitivity. Impossible for me to take a video as it's just a feeling I have that's not very audible. 

Products: CSL DD (8 Nm) - P1 V2 (Steering Wheel)

Platform: PC - Driver OK

Any ideas? 

thanks

Comments

• Are you using the QR Lite? If so they're prone to slipping on direction changes.

• Ready2Race at €399 suggests you'll be ready for Sim racing. But it's not really like that. Sounds a bit like false advertising after you buy it, doesn't it?

So you can use duct tape, rubber washers, or anything else to hold the wheel to the wheelbase. But it won't work for long or it just won't work.

So you can waste another €100 on an aluminum QR1 quick release. Which brings €399 to €499, terribly close to the Moza price, only with a real plastic steering wheel, instead of a metal steering wheel.

• i not know what is better for them, add QR1 for they all products as standard or spend money repairs and other stuff

• if they mass product the QR1 for them self that price could drop kind off low soo i not sure why they todo that for them self